Several different people go to gym or training centers to either bulk up their body, tone down, or lose weight, and they are prescribed different diet and different exercises as per their Body Mass Index (BMI)
Similar is the case with people who wish to build up their body muscles. They are prescribed different SARMs to reach their goal of bulking up the body more quickly and without any limitations. But, before choosing the type of SARM a person intakes, it is better to learn about what exactly a SARMs are and how to do these function look at this site.
There are several different types of SARMs, and all serve a specific purpose for which they have been made. Few of them are listed below:
- RAD-140: It is known to be one of the strongest SARM. A dosage of as less as 10 mg can bulk and strengthen up your muscle. Due to its strength, it can be compared to Testosterone, and this is why it is also known as Testolone.
- Andarine S4: The all-rounder SARM that can be used for bulking, cutting, or even recompiling. This powerful SARM can help you gain not only the muscle mass but strength too.
- Ostarine (MK-2866): For a SARM to be real very active, it does not have to be so strong. Ostarine MK-2866 proves this. As it is mild but helps you in bulking and cutting, and that too very efficiently.
- YK-11: Although this SARM has made its way to the market recently but has gained a lot of popularity as it is very strong and can be consumed to pack up the muscles.
- S23: Another SARM which is quite strong and gets the job done very well but people tend to stay away from it as it possesses several side effects such as aggression and acne.